What is CEREC?
CEREC is the short term for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEramic REConstruction. CEREC uses CAD/CAM (computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing) technology to take impressions quickly and generate a precisely fitted filling so you can leave sooner.
Advantages with CEREC.
- No unpleasant impression material
- No follow-up appointment
- No bothersome temporary prosthesis
A dental prosthesis in just a single visit.
- After the consultation, a camera captures the area to be treated.
- The dental prosthesis is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
- Afterwards, the restoration created on the computer is
subsequently milled from a ceramic block.
- Just a little while later, the finished ceramic restoration is inserted.