If you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth in a row, we may recommend a dental bridge. A bridge is a fixed dental restoration, meaning it is non-removable. The dental bridge is anchored in place through the use of two dental crowns, which are custom made to fit your smile and are placed on the teeth or dental implants next to the space left by the missing tooth. These crowns hold the artificial tooth in place to restore your smile. It typically requires only two visits to HP Dental to complete the dental bridge. Dental bridges are designed to last for many years and to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile.
Our talented dentists may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to speak, eat, and chew as normal
- Alleviating excess stress on the bite
- Improving the shape and volume of your face
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving out of position
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
To learn more about bone grafting, and to discover whether dental implants and bone grafting are right for your smile, we invite you to call or visit us today. Dr. Parham is eager to care for your smile!